The reporting tool for
corporate innovation programs
GroundControl helps you with Innovation Management, Innovation Accounting, and Innovation Execution.
Based on The Corporate Startup and the Innovation Accounting books.
You're in good company
- Have real-time insights into the performance of their innovation program with innovation accounting.
- Help their ventures to innovate more structured and agile.
- Can report with confidence to the board with clear and visual data.
- Easily identify their riskiest assumptions, thanks to clear guiding questions and a smart risk model.
- No more PowerPoint! Generate One-Pagers based on factual data and learnings.
- Use shared learnings from other ventures.
Manage your portfolio with confidence
GroundControl helps you to professionalize how you measure innovation
by offering a systematic approach to innovation.
Track the progress of your ventures
Invest in innovation
Report with confidence to the board
We literally wrote the book on Innovation Accounting
GroundControl implements all the best practices from our Innovation Accounting book,
that is a practical guide to measuring the performance of your innovation ecosystem.
We also wrote the book on designing Innovation Ecosystems
Help your ventures make innovation work
What is currently most risky?
No more PowerPoint
Single Source of Truth
We can help you beyond our software as well
We offer a range of professional services to help you take the next step in corporate innovation. From coaching individual teams to training innovation coaches, from customized playbooks to masterclasses. And of course helping you with strategy consulting.
All of our experiences have led us to develop our own methodology to successfully execute innovation. A methodology we have tested with several hundred startups and corporates from all over the world. The core principles are explained in our books “The Corporate Startup” and "Innovation Accounting".
Additional frameworks such as the “Next Canvas” are used to bring these principles to practice.
We do not believe in a one-size-fit’s-all model for innovation. Structure, processes, and KPIs are important, but every business is different so we always adapt our methodology to our customers. Together wíth our customers.